tisdag 28 februari 2012

This 14MP Kodak Digital Camera Is Your Glossy Black Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I wish there was a way to take pictures of your food without having to actually take pictures of your food. It's so amateur touristy to take pictures of your food before a meal, right? But I want to remember what I ate! I know, I know but I also WANT TO EAT. I don't want to spend time finding the perfect angle and the perfect lighting to get the perfect shot. GET IN MY BELLY. You know what. I figured it out. A restaurant should take a picture of your dish for you and then e-mail it to you while you eat. That way you have a picture and get to eat immediately! Until that happens, I guess you'll have to buy this 14MP Kodak M583 Camera for $70. -CC More »






commstatebank commserve commsoft commscope

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar