lördag 30 oktober 2010

Rihanna: Katy Perry Understood Why I Had to Miss Her Wedding

Have no fear: The close friendship between Rihanna and Katy Perry remains in tact, despite that fact that RiRi ditched out on her pal's wedding last week.
"Thankfully, she understood," Rihanna told E! News, when asked about missing the lavish Indian nups.
Rihanna says it was simply work that prevented her from attending the wedding, as she's prepping for the release of her new album, Loud, and needed to be available to make any last-minute decisions.
"The only reason I couldn't make it was I was really really swamped with work," the singer explained. "I've got an album coming out in two weeks, I have a lot going on, I just switched management...I needed to be close (to the action)."
Still, Rihanna says she was totally bummed that wasn't able to support Perry as she said "I do" to Russell Brand.
"I was crushed," she told People.com. "I was really looking forward to it. But at least she understood. And I was glad I could at least throw her a bachelorette party and be involved somehow."
Do you think Rihanna should have let work keep her from Katy Perry's wedding? Chime in below!

Sykes Enterprises Inorated Shakara Ledard Desiree Dymond Amber Valletta

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar